This gluten-free raw vegan cucumber roll-ups recipe is a quintessential healthy snacks for guests who are health conscious, and perfect for social gatherings or Super Bowl parties. This dish is simple and versatile. You can be creative by mixing up your favorite flavors and create the best tasting rolls.
- 2-3 large cucumber -washed
- 5 baby carrots, washed and sliced
- 2 medium beets, peeled, sliced and boiled for 5minutes
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- Slice cucumber into long strips using slicer/peeler or knife
- Place the cucumber slice in front of you and put a few pieces of avocado, carrots and beets. Roll from one end while holding the filling with your other hand.
- Secure each roll with a toothpick [not shown].